Parent Tutorial Video created by Instructional Technology Coach Sara Hunt
|Parent Grade View|
|Mobile App View|
At the end of each quarter grades will recorded in in our SIS as well for each child’s transcript. Students at elementary and/or high school will still use our SIS for grades and Schoology for learning information. Next year our high school will use the Schoology grade book, too. This year the instructional technology coaches at our high school are working to help teachers prepare for this transition.
During the second semester last year, students, parents, and teachers at Minnetonka Middle School West tested out the Schoology grade book to compare it to our SIS. Feedback was very positive and parents liked the depth of information they received through Schoology compared to the limits of our SIS. We know that this one location for all of a student's learning content and achievement scores will provide both students and parents with a greater insight and understanding of learning and look forward to the benefits of this increased clarity of information.
- Don't Miss It: Annual Minnetonka Educator Site Visit October 25, 2018 or April 4, 2019
- 7 Years & 7 Lessons for Success with Schoology
- Six Years with Schoology: Setting Expectations for the Future
- Tip #3 for a Successful 1:1 Implementation: Use Schoology as the Classroom Hub
- Home Sick? Absent Minnetonka Students Caught Up Before They Return
- Tonka Online High School Starting Year Five with 40+ Courses & 1200+ Students
- Minnetonka Teacher Instructional Technology Coaches
- Minnetonka Top 100+ Ideas for 1:1 Integration in 5th grade, English, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Language
- Watch a 2011 video about Minnetonka's use of Schoology
- Read a case study on Minnetonka's use of Schoology in the iPad Program